Find your talent !!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find your talent !!!

This forum is about many things and you can freely post about them here !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The truth behind lies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

The truth behind lies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 11:27 pm

Mizumi layed in his arms she weighed hardly anything at all iwhc was stanged becaus she was very toned but she could not have weighed more then 90 lbs. She sighed and said softly"If i pass out its because you have all my energy."She said forceingehrslfe nto to pass out she watched them chaged at them and sighed as they got through the portal.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 11:45 pm

As Zeferoth and Mizumi got closer to the human world Zeferoth began to change again. HIs hair tured white again and his claws and wings dissapeared. His fangs returned to normol teeth and his eyes were once again black. They exited to the human world in the middle of a human city. Everyone in the area stared at them curiosly and with fear.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 11:50 pm

mizumi quickly covered her fangs in shock and she hissed"eather get to someplace where we can rest or get iut of her you stupid blood sack."she was abble to insult him but not much more the edges of her vision bluring she was goingn to faint soon and she knew it. she then said 'sorry i think i might fai..."mizumi then passed out in his arms .
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/19/2010, 11:53 pm

Zeferoth sprouted his wings infront of everybody and flew off. He knew the queen would want to punish him for that but he didnt care he was already on the run from her anyway. He flew to the moutins and set her down. He built a shelter and he sat outside overlooking the vally. He could still see the human patrols looking for them and he smiled at there evfferts.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 10:02 am

Mizumi woke up in a fog she hated that her throught was dry and stinging and she quickly reached for her pack and pulle dout 3 packets of blood and started to drain them with a half crazed look on her face she hten slowly started to calm down once she had a little more energy and did not want to jump Zef and drain him.For they say that strong demon blood is the best but she could not think about that now she reached in and grabed 2 more packs and started to drain them as welkl focuseing only on the blood.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 2:31 pm

Zeferoth hear her drinking and came into the make shift shelter. "Well sleeping beuty awakens. You were saleep for half the day." He smiled as he watched her drink the blood. He sat down completly relaxed his back to the exit. "How are you feeling now?"
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 2:37 pm

Mizumi flicked him off to his sleeping beuty coment and said softly after she started to feel a little less ravonuse."My head hurts like a sone of a bitch i am hungry as hell and I am still weak from giveing you all my energy which looking at you now you could have used half of it and been perfectly fine."She rumaged through her bag and cursed in an old language and sai"And I am out of out of blood... "She then looked up at him plastered a face smile on her face "Other then that great how was your day."She said sarcasticly.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 2:48 pm

He smiled at her. "Just great and i have more good knews, we have an entire city trying to hunt us down. Isnt that great. He turned from her and smiled to himself. "If you need some blood go right ahead." He sat there waiting for her fangs to seep inot his flesh.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 3:21 pm

Mizumi hissed at him and said "I will not drink your blood i am not very good at stoping when i bite anything when i am this hungry...that is why i switched to blood packets..."She sat there stubornly but her mouth was watering at the very thought but she was very good at hideing what she felt by a cold mask of indiference why should this time be any different.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 3:24 pm

Zeferoth smiled not looking at her. "I know that your hungry and you'll need you strength. And seeing your out of blood packs you dont have much of a choice. And besides I can stop you if you start to take too much."
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 3:27 pm

Mizumi hissed again knowing she had no choice and tentively placed a hand on your shoulder then took a deep breath and bit him starting to drink...the rumors where corect a demon of this levels blood was like a addictive drug and after a few minutes it took all her will to try and stop drinking so she pulled away very slowly licking whe wound healing it conpletly and backing uup to the walllicking her bloody lips.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 8:39 pm

Zeferoth smiled and lauphed at her. He was ammused by her and her appitite for his blood. "Did you like it I've heard that vampires love high class demon blood."
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 8:52 pm

( OCC: screwed up sorry)

Last edited by Mizumi on 8/20/2010, 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 8:54 pm

She hisses at u and said"don't make me bite u again" she was deadly serious and leaned back closing her eyes. She then remembered the vilagers" how close are they to finding us" her voice was soft and gental a voic he was shocked to hear it coming from this harsh stubborn vampire
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 9:32 pm

Zeferoth lauphed and looked back out. "There no where close dont worry." He got up and stretched his legs. "We sould get going non the less the villagers arn the only things we need to worry about."
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 9:39 pm

Mizumi nodes geting to her feet stumbling alittle but refused his help like a stubborn mule. She sighed and said " let's go..."
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 9:50 pm

They both ran through the moutins and into the forests they ran until they were too tired to run anymore. They stopped at a clearing to take a break.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 9:57 pm

Mizumi hosed her eyes geting hungry again but desired she could just drink animal blood if she had to." demon do we need. To set up camp near by we have Ben tuning all day it's almost night ." her voice did not sound out of breath though vampireds don't need to breath but he could tell she was tired.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/20/2010, 10:12 pm

"Fine we shall set up camp here for the night." Zeferoth went to get fire wood and hund somthing to eat. He stalked through the forest trying to find somthing suitable.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/21/2010, 6:23 am

Mizumi dug out a small hole and started a fire not that she needed it but her demon friend did. She set down her pack waiting for him to return so she could hunt for herself. She was was still unsure about her companion he seemed trust worthy enough orhe would have left her behind in hell and not given her his blood. She gulped just thinking about it. Remembering how thirsty she was. She mental hissed at herself looking at her sword and said mentally to it " by the gods Need I wish u would wake up when I need you." she sighed and leaned against a tree. Thinking this time to herself " this is going to be an interesting little adventure the demon and the vampire". Her thoughts where as sarcastic as she felt right now in such a difficult situation.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/21/2010, 10:06 am

Zeferoth returned with two large bucks. He set one down by the fire and the other he tossed at Mizumi. He sat down silently and preped the buck and started to raost it.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/21/2010, 11:52 am

Mizumi started to drink not saying a word for she was ravonuae once she finished she awardly Yosef it to the side and said " it's a 5 star restrant do I tip u waiter or leave it on the table" she was purly sarcastic but it was her way of saying thanks
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/21/2010, 2:50 pm

Zeferoth luaphed and smiled at her. "Well you know we could alway get to know each other better." He smiled slyly. He just wanted to see her reaction and lauphed inwardly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/21/2010, 3:13 pm

"Okay I am up for a tumble do i pay upi now or later."sShe said pulling out a poch of coins and tosed him 3 gold peices and leaned back frossing her legs so he could see the mesh rub together but she was hideing her natural reaction of her face geting paler then death.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/21/2010, 3:48 pm

He lauphed and smiled. He was begining to like this little vampire. He got up and walked closer to her and sat back down. "So how did a pretty gil like you end up getting chased around.?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The truth behind lies
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Find your talent !!! :: Magic Beings :: Vampires-
Jump to: