Find your talent !!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Find your talent !!!

This forum is about many things and you can freely post about them here !!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The truth behind lies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

The truth behind lies Empty
PostSubject: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 10:34 am

Mizumi was angery...NOt jsut angry she was furiouse. One on her old vampire clans men found her and tryed to kill her. Unlucky for him she was all to well on gaurd for him to succeed.She Hissed in rage as she attaked a tree the hood of her cloak not alowing anything to be seen not even her long locks of silver hair or her bloody red eyes. *How did they find me*She thought to herself ans she sliced and diced the tree with Need in her hands. Need was sleeping so she was n9ot awnsering her inner monologe and She hissed in rage kicking the head of the vampire she just killed several miles and she turned around sliceing the tree again and it fell down there was a pile of shaveings on the gorund and with that was all that was left of a conpletly dismembered and heart clawed out vampire. She threw away the rest of the peices and sat on the stump of the tree she had left behind. *I will just have to leave this plave go to a new place...its not like i have a life...*she sighed and stabed need into teh ground leaning on her gently thinking.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 11:43 am

Zeferoth ran throughthe forest. He could feel all the other demons closing in an him. "Damn it why wont they take a hint?" He asked himself. H ducked and weaved through the trees doing anything to confuse him. He felt another prenense ahead on him and he hoped it wasnt anotherr demon waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 11:48 am

Mziumi let out a soft hiss of warning as if telling who ever it was to go away bu tthen she noticed that person was being fallowered and she got to her feet pulling need out of the ground as she rose. She let out a warning hiss again but the pressence came closer and closer. She did not want to kill anything mroe today but it looked like she was going to have to. When the figure came into veiw he could not tell wether the cloaked figure was male or female it was so well hiden from the world like it was scared of being seen for it would be massicared on site.But it also held its self with no fear at all only strength and power.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 11:53 am

Zeferoth stoped in front of the cloaked figure. "I dont have time for you now," He said coldly His black eyes watching her sword. "Please stand aside unless you want to get hurt." He was prepared for a fight but he could feel the other demon sclosing in and had to move.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 12:18 pm

Teh figure ranpast Zef in a blur and Zef senced the demons filling up with anger and rage twords eachother and there where screams and crys of paina nd the figure came back covered in blood but none on the sword that she carried She then walked over and threw off her cloak revaleing her long siver hair and ruby red eyes her fangs where bared at him sharp and her full lips had dried blood on them and she threw her cloak to the ground sheathing her Sword Need glareing at Zefferoth. "Why did you come this way you could have gone around and i would never of had to kill them."She mouth of blood and sat back down on the new stump of the tree crossing her legs in a way some would call provocitive. But to her it was jsut ocnfortabul and natural she reached into her pack and pulle dout a blood packed takeing a large bite out of it dringing it in a few gulps she then said "You beter awnser quick Demon or I will not hesitate to let you be my next corse you filthy blood sack."
The truth behind lies Ninja_
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 11:23 pm

Zeferoth senced that the demons that were chasing him were dead. They were all C and B class demons far weaker than he was but still. TO take on that many at oncee was amazing. He smiled at the prospect of a challange. "My apologies, I dindt know anyone was this way. When your being chased by groupe of demons you tend to not think of certin things." He clenched his guntlets ready incase she made a move. He was tired from the chase and didnt want a fight now neccisarly but was still all the willing.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 11:38 pm

"Lower yoru gauntlents you ignorat fool."She said fliping her hair out of her face and wipeing her mouth agian her ruby eyes boared into him like knives and her bell like voice that sounded liek a music was strange becausse of her accent. SHe sighed and relaxed picking up her cloak fromt he gorund and he noticed the torso of a dead somethign it looked human but he could nto be sure it was so mutalated but it did not bleed heavely so it must have been a vampire.It was laying next to the tree and she said "You know i can tell you are lieing your emmotions fluxe when you lie...you did know i was here you where just planeing on killing me if i got in your way...But my question is what if I did not and what if I had not helped you...would you have let that horde of demons come and have a go at me to get them off your trail." Her voice was calm and cold it made Zef want to shiver.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 11:53 pm

Zeferoth glared at the foolish girl infront of him. "Do not cross me girl. Those were merly C and B class demons. DO you think that you can take on an S class by yourelf!?" He glared at the girl. She may be a vampire but she was still mortal. he smiled and readysed his guantlets. "If you think you can take me on then come on, meet the wrathe of Chaos!"
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/17/2010, 11:59 pm

mizumi'es eyes flashed and She started to glow gold it was faint but coudl be seen she then got to her feet and Zef felt an emence feeling of pain and sadness cross over him makeing him fall to his knees and start to cry."YOu Reched Demon I know you are an S class and I have killed them before and that was when i was a human. My goddesses protect me and give me powers so please do not test me i do not wish to add another corps to my list."She hissed through her teeth kicking the torso intot he woods and siting back down on the tree trunk leting the emmotional hold on Zef go and she looked away form him. She had a sad look on her face a look that said she would love to be still human right no. Her eyes held age more age then someone with a human spiret should ever hold but they also held wisdom which was rare in this world.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 12:07 am

Zeferoth struggled to his feet. "What are you playing at!? FIrst you threaten me now you try to diswade me from the fight!?" He ground his teeth and glared his black eyes at her. 'why are you hesitating!? If you killed S classes why do you wait!?"
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 12:13 am

"Because i am not a killer"she hissed at him geting to her feet again."I may be a vampire and i may be o;d but i stoped killing for my food a long time ago..."she said sighing as she looked at hm with soft eyes that showed her honesty."I can not stand being an animal to only want blood and nothing more...to be so vilent that we lose all humanity...I may have been reborn to that life but i will not go on with it."she said her soft eyes hardening once more into an unreadabul mask.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 12:17 am

Zeferoth's eyes widened. It sounded so much like himself. He dropped his hands and unclenched his fists. "I towas born a monster, though when that was i cnt say, but I no longer want to be that demon. And so i am hunted, stalked day after dayby the demon queens lackys. She sent my former friends after me trying to convince me back. I slew them where they stood, I knew I woud regret it but i had to to survive." he turned his back to her. "Somtimes I wonder if it is even worth living anymore."
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 12:25 am

mziumi laughed bitterly "Join the club."She siad packing up her stuff. She could nto stay in one palce for long and she hated that for as he was hunted by demons the same was for her with vampries. "I am also hunted by former clan... I am now a rouge I hsve no home because if I stay in one place they find me...and kill everything i hold dear...."She hissed and picked up her pack. She pulled back her hair and closed her eyes."Do you have anywhere to stay Demon?"she asked still not knowing his name and not really careing if she got it form this similar old soul.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 12:47 am

Zeferoth shook his head. "No I dont, I must always run for if I stay I would be over run with the queens men and I much rather not become a Super S class demon." He looked at her curiosly. They shared so much in commen and were both hated by their own kind. "SHall I acompany you till we know both of us are safe for the moment?"
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 1:18 am

"If you wish it then it can be."She said softly turning to look at him with soft yet strong eyes she then said streaching out her hand "My I request the name of my travleing companion?"She asked very politely then said in a softer vocie "My name is Mizumi Tosunora. I cant rember my real name so i jsut go by that."
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 1:36 am

He took her hand firmly. "Zeferoth, also know as the demon of chaos." He looked at her with a blank expression. This will be only temperary untill I can get far enouph away from here to go on my own, the thought. He let go of her hand and senced more demons approuching. "I think we should take our leave."
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 1:48 am

Mizumi looekd in that direction and the same thing happened he felt rage and anger twords one another and Mziumi said softly"They sure do hate you I am just redirecting their anger twords you on to themselves."She said blinking then sid "Lets go South deeper into the woods and there are a few hiden secrets hear that not many know about or can find."She said looking at Zef that faint glow surrounding her again.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 1:51 am

Zeferoth kept his energy surpressed knowing that if they senced his energy they would forget their hatred for each other an focused on him again. "Fine" was all he said and took off. He ran fast everything a blur thim him as he ran.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 2:22 am

Mizumi was always a head of him and this was not neartly her fastest pace shse could set by the time night fell the demosn wher elong behind them and so wher ehte vamps Mizumi stoped by a waterfall and sia d"Go inside there is a littel hideing place in there its big enough for two people confortabuly and it has some food in there"She siad shoveing him into the river that was infront of the waterfall and she just leaped fromt he shore throught he water and into a hiden chamber and took his hand helping him out of the water.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 2:30 am

His hair clung to him as well as his clothes from the water. He wasnt panting but was tired. He leaned against the wall and closed his eyes. "Thanks" He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 2:51 am

Mizumi threw a dry warm cloak over hima and smiled she was driping wet also her long hair was even more refective witht he water pelets in it. She smiled and said "It is no problem at all."She was not at all cold fromt he frezzeing water and she started a small smokeless firefor him to cook his food and for him to also get war,.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 3:29 am

He was soon asleep. His energy used up during his flight. He hated running and loved to fight. But he knew he could not figt them all and needed to pick his fights wisly.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 3:49 am

Mizumi did not sleep she jsut smiled as she looked at the innocent figure siting next to her. She was shocked that he was chaos but he was and it was so strage to see him runing. She got to her feet and sat clsoer to teh exit keeping gaurd.
Back to top Go down
Zeferoth
Admin
Admin
Zeferoth

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 4:22 am

Zeferoth dreams were of the demon queen like always. Demons have a link with the queen and know what she is feeling at any distance. She was in a rage and thinks about tourturing him till his will breaks.
Back to top Go down
Mizumi
Admin
Admin
Mizumi

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime8/18/2010, 4:28 am

Mizumi frelt the distress of his dream and she walked over to him placeing a hand on his foreahead and started to changed that distress to something more pleseant it may have not been happy but ut was beter then the other emmotional state he was in. Mizumi closed her eyes and soon fell asleep siting strait up beside him her head lolling to one side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The truth behind lies   The truth behind lies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The truth behind lies
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Find your talent !!! :: Magic Beings :: Vampires-
Jump to: